Kuban absorbed the best dishes of Ukrainian, Russian, Caucasian cuisine. Historically, the inhabitants of the Krasnodar Territory loved wide feasts and were famous for their hospitality. We are confident that our visitors will be satisfied not only with the positive impact of the Thermal Spring, but also with the taste of our dishes.
We suggest you to get acquainted with our menu.The daily menu of the canteen is made in such a way that the main dishes have a variety and choice for the visitors of the Center.
At your request, we can prepare other dishes that are not contained in the menu. The diversity of the cuisine of our Health centre varies according to the wishes of our guests.
Menu of canteen and restaurant
Working hours of canteen
Breakfast: 08:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Lunch: 12.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Dinner: 18.00 p.m. to 20.00 p.m.
Working hours of Restaurant:
11.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
Bar hours in the balneological pool:
8.00 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Salads and appetizers:
- Greek salad;
- Classic Caesar Salad: with shrimp, salmon or Chicken
- Roast beef with baked vegetables and mushrooms
- Kuban salad (cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, olive oil)
- Olivier salad
- Crab salad
- Herring under a fur coat (traditional Russian dish)
- Boiled beef tongue with horseradish and mustard
- Boiled cold veal with horseradish and mustard;
- Cold meat;
- ish filler;
- Vegetable plate: fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, green onions, onions; Bulgarian pepper, hot pepper, greens;
- boiled at low temperature in spicy garlic pickle;
- Meat cutting: cold boiled pork; fat Kuban; pork loin; raw smoked sausages; dried horse meat (kazy);
- Fish plate: salted salmon; light-salted herring; halibut; hall Caspian salted; oily fish; hot and cold smoked sturgeon;
- Hall Caspian salted;
- Red caviar;
- Cheese plate: Adyghe cheese, Abkhaz cheese, chechel, goat cheese, smoked cheese, hard cheese (with honey and nuts);
- Sauces: tkemali; spicy tomato sauce with garlic, cilantro and spicy spices; creamy white garlic sauce, spicy; olive sauce with spicy spices, garlic and rosemary; adzhika acute.
- Oatmeal porridge with milk
- Semolina porridge with milk
- Rice porridge with milk
- Spring salad
- Crab Salad
- Olivier salad
- Herring with boiled egg
- Boiled tongue with mustard
- Salmon with egg
- Fried eggs with bacon, champignons and tomato
- Scrambled eggs from quail eggs
- Omelet with mushrooms
- Cheese cakes with honey, sour cream, jam
- Pancakes with honey, sour cream, jam
- Cottage cheese with honey, sour cream, syrup
- hot pastries
- Cheese plate with homemade butter
- Casserole with raisins, with dried apricots
- Baked vegetables
- Sausages, kupaty, chicken cutlets, pig-beef burgers
Lunch and dinner
- Ushnik (rich broth from homemade chicken, with homemade thinly sliced egg noodles. Served with slices of chilled boiled chicken);
- Seasonal mushroom soup with creamy melted cheese (white mushroom, mushrooms);
- Kuban borsch;
- Solyanka in Georgian;
- Pea soup with smoked meat.
- Pork chops;
- Beef stroganoff, roast beef, roast chicken;
- Baked meat: chicken; pork; beef;
- Pork-beef, liver, chicken chops, lula-kebab;
- Baked fish: salmon;
- Fried fish: pike perch; pelengas; river som;
- Fish from the local mountain river Pshekha: barbel; chub; chernopuz;
- Uzbek pilaf with lamb;
- Pilaf with beef;
- Side dishes: mashed potatoes; country-style potatoes; boiled rice; pasta; boiled buckwheat; assorted baked vegetables;
- Dumplings: with cherry; strawberries; with potatoes and mushrooms with onion fried; with cottage cheese and sour cream
- Homemade dumplings;
- Skewers on charcoal: lamb; hen; pork;
- Marinated dishes with spices baked in the Pompeian oven: indutout; goose; chicken; lamb; pork.
- Khachapuri, pizza (in the wood-burning oven)
- Black Borodinsky bread; Georgian lavash in a wood burning stove; Armenian pita bread; white bread — all from high-grade flour;
- Dairy products: cream, milk, sour cream, homemade cheese
- Water without gas;
- Black tea, green tea;
- Dried fruits compote;
- Seasonal fresh fruit compote;
- Freshly squeezed juices;
- Canned juices;
- Mineral water;
- Phyto — teas;
- Beverages, carbonated, sweet
Kuban seasonal berries and fruits
A wide range of alcoholic beverages