Balneotherapy is effective to prevent and treating different diseases. Our thermal spring strongly impacts not only light diseases but also those where surgery is indicated. The result is complete recovery or persistent remission.
The list of treated diseases grasps imagination even more. According to the record of visits, 9 out of 10 people will definitely come back to us.
Dissolved in mineral water biologically active components such as iodine, bromine, boron, silicon and others have a positive effect on the human body.
You must follow 10 simple rules of thermal baths reception
- Thermal baths should be taken twice a day with at least an eight-hour break. The most effective second taken thermal bath is an hour before bedtime.
- Both immersion in and out of the thermal spring should be slow and calm
- Staying in the hot spring should not exceed 20 minutes per session
- Сarefully listen to your body while you are in the hot spring and after taking baths as well. If it is necessary, consult a doctor.
- Active physical movements are not the option while you are taking baths. You need a complete comfortable rest
- You need a rest at least for one hour after taking baths. It is not advisable to take a shower as the effects of the healing water is ongoing.
- After the treatment ,it is necessary to restore the water-salt balance, because the thermal water draws water out of the body.You should drink at least 700 ml of water within an hour after baths.
- If you feel better, do not do even Balneology requires a systematic approach.
- After the treatment, try to avoid excessive physical and emotional stress. It should be remembered that regular reception of thermal baths strengthens health and prolongs life for 10-12 years.
- Visit us once or twice a year for preventing and treating diseases! (link to the water chemical composition and indications for treatment)
Before balneotherapy, you must consult a doctor.
Pay attention to your well-being during and after the procedures. In case of sharp deterioration, please, contact a specialist of our Center.
- Oncological diseases
- Pituitary disorders
- Acute heart attack (suffered less than six months ago)
- Acute stroke
- The threat of pregnancy termination
Allergic reaction to iodine, bromine, boron, silicon